POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? : Re: Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
From: Moon47
Date: 11 May 2000 01:19:30
Message: <3918F41C.F5E0B95C@earthlink.net>
<> Yes, they do. config.h gets included via frame.h.

Oh, i see... OK...

<> Oh, and this code should work. Are you sure you removed the three
defines
<> from the right config.h (the one in the MacSource folder)? You may
also want
<> to try "Build All" to restart the whole build process.

Commented out the defines as suggested... Started from scratch... No
change same error w/ converting int to struct file_handle_struct *...???

<> PS: POV-Ray is really not the easiest project to build in MrC, maybe
you
<> should try some of the examples first and get used to the MPW MrC
<> environment. Once you get more experience it will be less frustrating
:-)

Yes i agree this is not the easiest program to start out w/ but i do not
mind the challenge. I hope i am not frustrating you w/ all the questions
i sure you have better things to fill your time. I do appreciate the
help though...

Btw: I tried the CW compile witch did annoy me... It had more
problems... Specifically finding the Zlib and Pnglib files... I know
even less about the CW environment and how to manipulate it so, i will
not be getting in to that at this point.
Although it has some nice features i am impressed with it will take more
time to get use to than to just finish the current MPW project...

TTFN... =)